Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Its cool developing swing applications using NetBeans6

I have been using NetBeans IDE6 for the past 4 months. I have ordered for the DVD to develop a project for a college in my home town. It is a standalone application and I have used swings. Its really easy and the development time has been drastically reduced with NetBeans 6. I am even planning to do JSF application. I have tried a sample page. The calender control is really cool.
One of the best parts of Netbeans is, configuration is very easy. Glass Fish V2 is also really nice. The look and feel of NetBeans 6 is really good. Its fun working with NetBeans6. I would like to take this oppurtunity to thank the NetBeans group.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you, the development time is reduced, especially with swing applications.